On Sunday, April 22, 2012, Japan Airlines will launch new nonstop 787 service between Boston and Tokyo.
Milestones of this new service include:
- Japan Airlines launches a new route (Boston -Tokyo) and a new plane (787 Dreamliner) on Sunday, April 22.
- Japan Airlines is first to directly link Boston with Asia, by strategically utilizing the efficiencies of its new 787s which allow it to connect to new long-haul, medium-sized destinations.
- Japan Airlines is the first to commercially operate the 787 to and from the U.S., and furthermore, to and from the Western Hemisphere.
- Japan Airlines is the first to operate the 787 Dreamliner on a new route.
- JAL’s new Boston -Tokyo service is in cooperation with American Airlines. JAL and AA are celebrating their first year anniversary of Joint Business across the Pacific – bringing more benefits and services to customers.
For more information see www.jal.com