A lot of infrequent travelers don’t know that they can buy a day pass to one of American Airlines 40+ Admirals Club lounges around the world for $50. Obviously, this is best when you have a long delay or layover at the airport(s). The day pass is even more valuable if you are traveling through multiple cities with lounges, as you may use the same day pass to access more than one lounge that day (if traveling overnight, pass is also valid at the first point of arrival the following day). You can also bring up to three children (under 18 years of age) in for free at no additional cost. You can also get the $50 fee applied toward an annual membership if you choose to join within 30 days.
Admirals Club Lounge
So what’s so great about LAX’s Admirals Club lounge and their other locations? First of all, it’s a haven from the regular craziness of most airport gates as they offer a quiet professional environment. There’s also:
- Complimentary house wine, beer and spirits
- Complimentary coffee, tea and soft drinks
- Complimentary light snacks
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary PCs with Internet access
- Comfortable seats
- Some have showers, a kids rooms, a business center…
- Agents that can work a lot faster on rerouting your ticket
Check out the Admirals Club and learn more about the Admirals Club Lounge at AA.com.