According to the National Retail Federation’s 2011 Father’s Day Consumer Intentions Survey conducted by BIGresearch, Americans will spend a projected all-time high $11.1 billion in gifts for Father’s Day in 2012. The average individual will spend just over $100 on good ol’ pops, more than a ten dollar increase from last year.
Luckily, discounts on fun gifts are not hard to find. And if Dad’s been bit by the travel bug, we here at JohnnyJet.com, have a a few useful gift ideas we’d like to share:
1. A Scottevest may be the only article of clothing men will be excited to get. These jackets, fleeces, and vests are perfect for business travelers, hobbyists, adventurers, and anyone who needs to get from point A to point B with a lot of things. The stylish Expedition Jacket boasts as many as 37 pockets for “legendary”carrying capacity and the Men’s Lightweight Vest offers a light weight feel for warm climates and everyday use, just to name a couple. Marked off as much as 30%, make sure to take advantage of these steals before 12:01 AM ET on Monday June 11th.
- Expedition Jacket - Was $200 - Now $140
- Fleece 5.0 - Was $140 - Now $98
- Standard Jacket - Was $135 - Now $94.50
- Lightweight Vest for Men - Was $100 - Now $70
- Button Down Shirts - Were $80 - Now $56
- Ultimate Cargo Pants - Were $70 - Now $49
- Camp Shirt - Was $65 - Now 42.50
- Hidden Cargo Pants - Was $60 - Now $42
- Walking Shorts - Were $55 - Now $38.50
- Travel Shorts - Were $45 - Now $31.50
Note: Just use promo code DAD30 to save 30%!
2. Dad does a lot of traveling for work? Get him the rest he deserves on the plane, car, or train– even at home in his favorite recliner. The patented Comfort Travel Pillow has two luxurious cushions that cradle your head on the sides allowing you to rest comfortably against your seat. No more thickness at the back pushing your neck forward in an awkward position. Carry case slips easily over the handle of rolling luggage. (8″H x 6″W x 6″D. $39.99) This thoughtful present doesn’t break the bank either.
3. Luggage Guy offers great discounts for Father’s Day, but really it’s a gift the entire family can use. Apply the code DADLG and you’ll save an additional 30% off of signature luggage sets, such as the durable yet fashionable, Pierre Cardin (water-resistant/jacquard woven polyester, originally $289.95, now $189) or the The Nautica Downhaul, constructed of ultra-resistant polyester fabric with 4-wheel spinner wheels for carrying convenience (now $79.95). Both are great for trips longer than a few days and for shorter trips that require a lot of packing. For more deals on bags such the Tommy Bahama, Pierre Cardin Belmont, much more and visit Luggage Guy today.
From all of us here at JohnnyJet.com, we wish you all a very Happy Father’s Day! Enjoy!