Check it out! British Airways is offering up to 100,000 bonus miles for signing up and using their credit card. Offers this good don’t come around very often. Even if you don’t fly BA, this is a good deal because you can use the points to book on their One World partners like American Airlines. Actually it’s a much better deal to book on them instead of British Airways since BA still charges a hefty fuel surcharge.
Here are the bonus miles details:
- You get 50,000 bonus Avios after the first purchase charged to the card.
- You get another 25,000 bonus Avios after charging $10,000 to the card within the first year
- You then get an additional 25,000 bonus Avios after charging a total of $20,000 within the first year
- Annual fee: $95
- No foreign transaction fees
- Annual percentage rate: variable, Prime Rate plus 11.99 percent, currently 15.24 percent
- Cardholders earn 2.5 Executive Club miles for every $1 spent on British Airways purchases, 1.25 miles for every $1 spent on other purchases.
- Cardholders receive a free companion award ticket every year they charge $30,000 to the card.
- Smart chip technology, so the card can be used for chip-based purchases in Europe.