American Express just announced a limited-time offer for The Business Gold Rewards Card® from American Express! What’s exciting about it is that from now until November 26th, 2012 cardholders can earn 50,000 Membership Rewards after spending $5,000 in the first three months.
Other reasons why this card might be of interest to you:
- 3X points on airfare
- 2x points on purchases in the U.S. for advertising in select media, gasoline at U.S. stand-alone gas stations, and shipping
- 1X points on other purchases
- Points are earned only on eligible purchases. Bonus points limitations apply.
- Earn points even faster to get more rewards for your business
- One million rewards from over 500 brands
- 24/7 support for everything from identity theft to travel emergencies
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $175
- Introductory annual fee for Additional Gold Cards in the first year is $0; then, $50 for the first Additional Gold Card and no fee for other Additional Cards
- Terms & Restrictions Apply.
Since I already have three America Express cards I won’t be getting this one but I’m tempted.