Here’s a cool new frequent flyer/reward points service called UsingMiles. The site helps you manage and redeem your miles and points from the multitude of loyalty programs. Roughly $16 billion in miles expire each year, often because consumers find it too confusing and time-consuming to keep track of all their various membership and loyalty programs. But not anymore especially since they are offering JohnnyJet.com subscribers a free membership (normally $29.95). The site gives travelers an app for managing all their membership and loyalty programs, like United Mileage Plus, Delta SkyMiles, Marriott Rewards, Hyatt Gold Passport, Groupon, Starbucks and more. With UsingMiles, consumers can:
- Track program miles and points with over 170 loyalty programs: airlines, hotels, credit cards, daily deals, restaurants and more, without needing to read every email alert.
- Streamline the process of miles and reward points with an easy-to-use “dashboard” that puts all the info for multiple programs at one’s fingertips.
- Never lose another mile! UsingMiles alerts users when miles and points are expiring so they never lose any hard-earned rewards.
- Book free travel using miles, points, or cash.
- Find the most relevant bonus deals each time one shops, travels or plays.
UsingMiles is based in Denver and was recently named to Entrepreneur magazine’s list of 100 Brilliant Companies and was named “Best Flight Management App” by Inc. magazine. The site has a partnership with Randy Peterson who in fact, powers his website.