Additionally, PRTC announced new hotel, air and online travel agency partners, including a $100 discount when booking through JetBlue Getaways and a buy-one-get-one-free ticket offer to Vieques via Vieques Air Link.
Book a minimum four nights’ stay with one of 39 participating hotels and choose a free, Island-exclusive experience from a wide variety such as the following:
- Kayak in one of the world’s only six bioluminescent bays (Puerto Rico has three)
- Hiking tour of El Yunque rainforest (the only tropical rainforest in the U.S. Forest System)
- Culinary tour of San Juan (think: pork, plantains and piña coladas)
- Catamaran tour
- Old San Juan (or Caguas) city tour
- Ziplines, including the world’s highest zipline, The Beast, at ToroVerde Adventure Park (go over 60 mph)
- Guided biking in Old San Juan (the oldest city under the American flag)
- Golf at one of the Island’s world-class fairways (Robert Trent Jones, Greg Norman, Fazio Brothers, and others)
Not sure which experience is right for you? Take the “Adventure Matchmaker” quiz on PRTC’s Facebook fan page (facebook.com/SeePuertoRico) to match your personal interests with the right experience for you.
Speak with your travel professional or visit www.seepuertorico.com’s consumer promotion landing page that provides consumers with full details about the promotion.
JetBlue Getaways, as well as select online travel agencies and wholesalers, are also now offering the promotion to their customers, offering a $100 discount to travelers who book packages (air and hotel) through JetBlue Getaways.
Vieques Air Link announced a buy-one-get-one free ticket offer for travelers to Vieques that began September 17 and will expire December 31, 2012. With the purchase of the first one-way ticket from anywhere Vieques Air Link flies to Vieques, the return flight will be free. The offer is valid with reservations at participating hotels including Hacienda Tamarindo, Inn at Blue Horizon, Hix House and the W Retreat and Spa (see our review on this hotel below…).
The booking has been extended to October 31, 2012 for travel before November 16, 2012 and will be combined with select promotional offers at participating hotels. Different tours will be available at different properties and are subject to change.
Upon check-in, the customer will receive a free tour voucher that then can be redeemed with the hotel tour desk or front desk. Minimum stay is four nights; limit of one tour voucher per person and two per booking.
Read more on Puerto Rico: