‘Tis the season! If you are planning on visiting family and friends in Los Angeles, check out the newly renovated Orlando Hotel’s fun holiday packages! And don’t worry, the price still leaves room in the budget for some last minute Christmas shopping.
An overnight accommodation:
- A $50 American Express Gift Card good at any retail store, restaurant or boutique shop that accepts American Express (There are plenty to choose from on W. 3rd Street just steps from the hotel).
- A winter wonderland shopping day extravaganza at The Grove, with complimentary valet parking and your own personal shopper. You will experience the magic of The Grove as it is decked for the holiday season, including Santa’s Workshop, the tallest Christmas tree in Los Angeles and faux snowfall during the evenings!
- Macy’s Department store at The Beverly Center on La Cienega & West 3rd Street offers guests of The Orlando Hotel a 10% discount on all merchandise – including sale items – with presentation of room keycard at the time of purchase.
A two-night stay:
- Two Tickets to the Farmer’s Market & 3rd Street Melting Pot Tour, which leads guests on a tasting tour of the historic original Farmer’s Market and popular West Third Street eateries (a $106/$53 p.p. value)
- Copy of LA Farmer’s Market Cookbook: Meet Me at Third & Fairfax. ($22.95 value)
- “Holiday Houseguest Gift Basket” from Fraiche Fine Gifts on West 3rd. Your choice of either a Charcuterie Basket or a Tea & Cookies Basket, complete with traditional Chinese tea pot. (a $75 value).
- A $50 American Express Giftcard to The Grove, known as one of the most spectacular shopping and entertainment experiences in Los Angeles. The shopping Mecca will be decked for the holiday season, including Santa’s Workshop, the tallest Christmas tree in Los Angeles and faux snowfall during the evenings!
(A one-night version is also available starting at $285.00)
Information provided by: The Orlando Hotel