Frequent fliers and business travelers will love this! It’s a website that alerts passengers three days in advance what the chances are of a weather-related delay. KnowDelay.com is a brand new site created by former pilot Geoff Murray that factors in meteorology and years of on-time performance data to get a better understanding of how individual airports handle bad weather. Murray told NBC News that bad weather accounts for almost half of the 20 percent of flights that experience delays in the U.S. and his system has a map with three colored dots: red, yellow and green. Red means there’s a 60 percent chance of a 30-minute weather-delay, yellow, a 40 percent chance of a 30-minute delay and green means there’s less than a 6 percent chance of delay. The website has been beta testing for two years and it supposedly has accurately predicted 90 percent of weather-related delays. It covers 37 U.S. airports and business travelers will appreciate it the most since they can usually change their plane tickets at the last minute a lot easier and for less money than leisure travelers. However, it could help all travelers to plan better and come up with a backup plan or at least kick start them to get hotel reservations at any layover airport.