Are you ready for some football?! I can already hear all the television network jingles in my head. Although I’m not quite ready for summer to end, I’m excited for football season—and who isn’t? My favorite team is the New York Giants and I’m fortunate to have been to two Super Bowls including Super Bowl XLII—arguably the greatest Super Bowl of all time when NY stunned the Patriots (here’s my post). Now that football is here again, I thought it would be the perfect time to talk about the NFL Extra Points Credit Card, issued by Barclaycard, which earns NFL fans rewards points and savings on team merchandise.
Highlights of the NFL Extra Points Credit Card, as of September 2, 2013:
• All 32 teams or the NFL Shield card plastic are available
• No annual fee
• Earn 10,000 bonus points after $500 in purchases, redeemable for $100 cash back statement credit
• Earn 2 points per $1 spent on NFL or team purchases in-stadium and at the Pro Shop and 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
• No limit to the points you can earn
• Redeem points for VIP NFL experiences, game tickets or cash back statement credits on travel or any other purchase of $25 or more
• 20% off every purchase at NFLShop.com—that’s $20 off every $100 you spend
Ready? Set? Pick your team!
Full disclosure: This post contains affiliate links but I would recommend this card with or without the referral fee because it’s just that good. As always, thanks for your support!