This past summer I went on a spectacular river cruise along the Danube with Scenic Cruises. I always thought river cruising was for old people but now I know just how wrong I was. I had an amazing time starting out in Budapest and ended up in Regensburg, near Munich. I visited four countries along the way: Hungary, Slovakia, Austria and Germany. I could have added one more, Czech Republic, if I had chosen a different excursion. What’s amazing about Scenic Cruises is that all of their excursions are INCLUDED for all passengers. Oh, and did I mention that they have electric bikes? No other river cruise company offers this and it makes a huge difference going up hills. Here’s my story about my river cruise with Scenic Cruises.
As you can see from the photos, I had an amazing time. Now, guess what? Scenic Cruises has teamed up with JohnnyJet.com to offer an eight-day European River Cruise for two as the prize for a blogger contest!
How to enter:
To enter to win, all you have to do is write a 500-word blog post (please don’t exceed the word limit) in English on 5 Reasons to Take a River Cruise with Scenic Cruises. It doesn’t matter if you’ve been before or not.
Enter in three easy steps:
-Write a 500-word blog post entitled ‘5 Reasons to Take a River Cruise with Scenic Cruises’ (blog post can be fewer than 500 words but not more)
-Publish your post on your blog
-Tweet your post, using the hashtag #MyScenicCruise and Cc @JohnnyJet and @ScenicCruisesUS. Then email your entry to Whitney@JohnnyJet.com.
-Entries will be judged on creativity, ability to inspire interest in Scenic Cruises and clarity of writing.
- Entries must be received by midnight October 30, 2013 PDST with the winner to be notified within seven business days.
- Travel must commence by September 24, 2014.
- Contest is open to U.S.residents only.
- Winning blogger agrees to write a minimum of two posts for their own blog about their Scenic Cruise, plus additional social media posts such as Twitter, Instagram, etc. Details to be confirmed once a winner is selected.
- Runner-up gets a $500 in Visa gift certificates.
Here are ALL of the official rules.
Ready to enter? Get writing and good luck!