Photo: Caption It!

Bd4s2aCIMAAPlwQThis photo just showed up in my Twitter feed thanks to @N20904 and @RunwayGirl. It’s just too good not to feature. I don’t know if I should shake my head in disbelief or in laughter so I need your help. What’s your reaction to this pic? You have to at least have a funny caption!

Comments

1. How about…..Traction at 37000 ft.

2. Going out on a limb here – “Fart away your neighbor in coach – more leg room yours for the mere price of modest burrito.” I win something for this, right? :-) (Probably not a plane ticket…)

3. Stink bomb

4. Don’t look at my screen, you have your own!

5. thepixinator says:

“It’s just nice to meet another human that shares my affinity for leather elf culture.”

6. Anonymous says:

Outbound.

7. Anonymous says:

Leather pants shrunk in the cold……can’t bend my legs.

8. Warp speed in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1…

9. BRACE BRACE ;-)

10. Dr. Va-Jay-Jay will see you shortly…

11. Jan Patrick says:

Hey! They put an extra row where my legroom was supposed to be!

12. Bob Anderson says:

“My gynecologist will do exams in the craziest places.”

13. Just doing what I was told to do: “Store your carry-on under the seat in front of you.”

14. No manners. No class. Glad I was not sitting beside this one or I’d have told her what I thought.

15. William Hartley says:

“And there I was, coming off the ski jump adjacent to the airport…”

16. Flequent Fryer says:

In hindsight, Jenny realized that she should have paid the $3 “floorspace included” airline upgrade fee for her seat assignment.

17. The newest perk: free physical exams in Economy Comfort

18. Leg room!

19. I’m still trying to get over the rubber pants she’s wearing???

20. Looks like a US Air plane but with a tv

21. “Another airline delivery!”

22. One way to avoid deep vein thrombosis

23. I see the head! PUSH!

24. NOir Legroom in Coach

25. Richard Kost says:

Goddammit! Are my knees really that bony?

26. Who needs first class? There is PLENTY of leg room in coach!

27. She thought the flight attendant said her FEET must be in the upright position!

28. Nancy Says!
    Push, push, pant! I’m about to give birth to a teeny tiny 747!

29. Excuse me…Flight Attendant,Where’s the button for the oxygen mask?I think I smell feet ….coming from his collar!

30. I meant “HER”collar

31. ..I asked them nicely…..I said ” oh no Mr. TSA agent…PLEASE don’t confiscate my Preparation H.”

32. Just following Doctor’s orders..

33. THIS is why performing magic while texting should be illegal…especially the “Saw-the-Lady-in-Half” trick!

34. Laurie Dawes says:

I wonder if we are going to land before this baby comes…

35. “I am still cold after staying at the Ice Hotel in Iceland”

36. This week on howstuffworks, “How to go into labor” Yeah, maybe not the smartest option for in-flight entertainment.

37. TomParkCity says:

Not a good location for an OB/GYN internal exam.

38. This is the last time I let you pick the seats!!

39. To prepare for arrival please make sure your seat backs, tray tables, and knees are in their full upright and locked position.

40. pinkladycat says:

The airlines keep putting the seats closer together so you have to put your legs somewhere.

41. whoever said there was no leg room in coach lied!

42. Anonymous says:

Obamacare: OB/ GYN visits are a “little different”

43. Typical leg room in coach seating.

44. Being short in coach gives you a leg up

45. Marv Wayne says:

I hope she doesn’t have “toemain” poisoning…

46. “IT’S A MEDICAL CONDITION”