Travel Product of the Week: Travel Laundry Company Bags

Travel Laundry CompanyHere’s a nifty little product that helps you keep your clean clothes separated from your dirty clothes while you’re on the road! Laundry bags from the Travel Laundry Company (TLC) are odor-resistant, water-resistant, mildew-resistant, strong and durable. They come with sturdy handles so they can be hung on hooks or hangers so as to be easily accessible when needed, and they come in four functional models: Ultra Lightweight (super light and durable), Lightweight (soft and light), Slicker (water resistant laminated fabric) and Heavy Duty (strong canvas or twill with Slicker fabric).

Each bag has a mesh Laundrette Bag that can be used to launder delicate items safely. There are also various colors and prints in both small or large sizes. Best of all, the materials are all sourced and crafted in the USA (southern California) and they are machine-washable (on a gentle cycle). Prices start at $36.99.

Comments

1. We usually stay at timeshares which have a washer/dryer in the room. I like to do my own laundry!

• Alyssa Grant says:

It is so nice to be able to do laundry while away from home. The Travel Laundry Bag is a great solution for those that don’t have that option when traveling! :-) There are laminated versions that can also be used at the pool, beach, gym or for a great baby bag!

2. Great bags! Forget shopping for presents and buy 1 for anyone that travels, school, play sports Etc. Designs for every taste.

3. Sarah Mendonca says:

I couldn’t agree with you more, Johnny Jet! Not only are these bags fantastic, the gal who runs the company is amazing. I use the bag as a baby bag in my car for my 2 year old son, Levi. I place the handle around the seat rest and use it endlessly! Everyone knows how many changes of clothes a baby goes through per day so it has worked out perfectly. I also love the mesh laundrette bag. I put my son’s soiled clothes in it and then the whole thing can be thrown right into the washing machine. I’m a working mom, and products like this make my life so much easier. I’m going right back to their website to order one for me and my avid cyclist husband as well!

• Yes, Sarah and everyone, you are right!!! These bags are amazing- I traveled to Nicaragua this past winter, and my TLC bag saved me!! Nothing’s easier than unzipping the mesh part and throwing the dirties into the washer!! Also, the bags are sooo durable and flexible- I use mine as a pool bag, yoga/gym bag, book tote, etc.- you name it, I’ve carried it in that bag!! Also, the mesh liner can be used to air dry your clean clothes so they don’t have to spend so much time banging about in the Godforsaken heat of the dryer- saves money and your clothes!!

Thank you, TLC!!!

4. why not just get a laundry bag from your drycleaner, they are free,durable and remind you to retun there to drop off your laundry

5. Anonymous says:

I loooooove my TLC bag!! I use it for going to yoga, the gym, and of course when I travel! Went to Nicaragua this past winter and the bag was a lifesaver given it’s durability and flexibility!!! Nothing’s easier than simply zipping out the dirties and throwing them in the wash! Also, the mesh liner is perfect for allowing clean, damp clothes to air dry (either just a bit or a lot) before throwing them into to the dryer!!!

Thank you TLC!!!!

6. I started with one of these beautiful bags, and now I’m up to 3! I use one for travel, one for home, and the other for the gym. The unique patterns, colorful fabrics, and thoughtful design are impeccable. I especially love the attention to detail right down to the ornate zipper pull. I just went on a short business trip, and it was a wonderful feeling to have a special bag to use – especially one that is so pretty :-)

7. As a 12-year flight attendant who travels at least 12-15 days a month, I LOVE THIS BAG!!! My favorite part is that one day I can be on the beach in Ft. Lauderdale on a layover, and the next day my layover is negative 10 degree weather in Minneapolis and my wet bathing suit is in my TLC til I get to the hotel and can hang it to dry. LOVE THIS BAG!!!!

8. Love this product. As an avid swimmer and two kids in diapers I don’t leave my house without it. Keeps my diaper bag and car from being stinky. It also makes the best present for a babyshower or for that hard to buy for “have-it-all” friend.

9. My granddaughter adores her “travel hamper” as she calls it. It is absolutely adorable and so practical! She insists on hanging it over her bedroom door knob and using it as her personal socks and underwear hamper, when she’s not traveling. My daughter is so impressed that this colorful laundry bag has helped to teach her little one a very important executive functioning skill — put dirty clothes in the hamper instead of on the floor! Wow, we definitely got our money’s worth!!!

10. Diane Patterson says:

I am always traveling to different hotels and is always looking for a hotel plastic laundry bag. Now I have my TlC bag. Loving my bag. I can put wet clothes in the bag with no problems.

11. The little girl/little boy prints are especially cute, and make wonderful baby shower gifts. The kind of thing you didn’t know you needed until you start using it-

12. O. Deral says:

One of the greatest finds. Great product and love the many different styles!

13. Gazumper says:

I have a friend who Fedexes her “dirties” home to her housekeeper during vacations, so this excellent concept would be lost on her – until the revolution, that is!

14. Anonymous says:

I just got back from Costa Rica and it really came in handy! My wife loved it!

15. Sharissa says:

this is the best bag i ever bought!!!! tired of using plastic bags to store dirty laundry when i travel…now i can open my suitcase for TSA without cringing!!! this bag is essential to my packing list. I also intend to buy more- for the gym and for home. Love it!!!!

16. George Lambert says:

Just got back from a one week vacation with my family and the bag was amazing! It was great to have somewhere to throw our dirty clothes instead of a mildew smelling plastic bag! Great addition to the travel repertoire. I highly recommend it!

17. I love my TLC travel laundry bag! I’ve been using it for months for my baby’s clothes, for overnight weekend trips to grandparents’ homes. I love the animal print design! Fits all those small baby clothes and socks perfectly and keeps the used/soiled clothes separate from the clean stuff in my overnight bag. Then when I get home, I can just unzip and remove the mesh bag and throw right into the wash. Makes the whole packing and unpacking task go so smoothly. With a baby, I really appreciate smart products that simplify things. This is a wonderful product and great quality. I highly recommend! Makes a great gift for new moms who are on the move and on the go!

18. Anonymous says:

Finally! I am a flight attendant, and have always had to either put dirty clothes in a baggie, or mix with my clean clothes. I absolutely love my Travel Laundry Bag. It fits perfectly in my carry-on luggage even when full, is handy to use by hanging it in my hotel rooms, keeps everything clean and separate, and is beautiful. The mesh removeable lingerie washing bag is a wonderful bonus. Anyone that travels for fun or for a living needs these perfect bags!

19. Sarah Stafford says:

Finally! I am a flight attendant, and have always had to put my dirty laundry in a baggie or end up mixing it with my clean clothes. No more! I LOVE my Travel Laundry Bag! It keeps everything separate and fits in my carry-on luggage even after it is completely full. To be able to hang it in my hotel room makes it a breeze to use, and it is beautiful! The mesh washing bag is a brilliant bonus. Every person that travels for a living or for joy needs these bags! (I am going to get the heavy duty bag for our beach play days as well.) Thank you TLC!!