Johnny Jet travels around 150,000 miles and visits 20 countries each year. He and his website JohnnyJet.com have been featured over 5,000 times in major publications, including USA Today, Time, Fortune and The New York Times, and he has appeared on ABC, CBS, CNBC, CNN, FOX, MSNBC, NBC, and PBS and also hosted “Hot Spots 2012” on the Travel Channel. He now appears every Saturday on Leo Laporte’s The Tech Guy show talking about travel and technology. JohnnyJet.com has been named “one of the top best money-saving web sites for travel” by Budget Travel Magazine, while the L.A. Times calls it “one of the top 10 essential travel resources on the internet.”
Advertising on JohnnyJet.com is a great opportunity to reach consumers all across the travel spectrum, and particularly the more casual globetrotter that he himself used to be. The most recent numbers, current as of November 2014, show:
- 200,000+ unique page views per month on JohnnyJet.com
- 35,000+ subscribers to John’s weekly newsletter (every Wednesday)
- 68,000+ Twitter followers of John’s Twitter account, @JohnnyJet
- 11,000+ subscribers to John’s Travel Deals newsletter (frequency varies)
- 9,000+ subscribers to John’s Daily Travel Tip newsletter (every weekday)
Johnny and the team are proud to offer partners the loyal readership of one of the top travel blogs on the internet, as well as the chance to promote on- and offline through our many press and marketing channels. Opportunities for advertising, sponsorships, marketing partnerships and advertorials are always available.
Please email Whitney@JohnnyJet.com with any inquiries, and thanks for your interest in JohnnyJet.com!