JetBlue is now offering ALL YOUR PET CAN JET Pass for $299. Customers get unlimited pet travel from September 7 to December 31, 2012 — any day of the week.
What you get with an ALL YOUR PET CAN JET Pass:
ALLYOUR PET CAN JET Pass allows the Pass purchaser to add one pet to an unlimited number of JetBlue flight bookings for travel between 9/7/12 and 12/31/12 without paying the JetBlue standard pet fee of $100 for one-way and $200 for roundtrip flights.
- Obviously, the Pass does not include a ticket for air travel for the pet owner on JetBlue or provide any discounts for airfare; you still must purchase a ticket to fly.
- Each Pass may be used by the purchaser only.
- The combined weight of your pet and carrier may not exceed 20 pounds.
- Only 4 pets are allowed on each flight and are booked on a first come, first served basis.
- The first 3 pets booked on a flight can be booked over the phone (see “Using your ALL YOUR PET CAN JET Pass” below). The fourth and final pet must be booked at the airport ticket counter within 24 hours of departure.
- ALL YOUR PET CAN JET Pass does not guarantee availability for your pet on a particular flight.
- Pets can’t fly alone and must be accompanied by a customer. (The ALL YOUR PET CAN JET Pass owner must purchase a ticket and fly with the pet.)
- Only one pet per customer.
- Passes are non-refundable after 9/5/12. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES WILL BE GRANTED AFTER 9/5/12.
- Remember or write down the name and email address you provide when purchasing your Pass. That information will be required to book travel for your pet.
What Pets Can Jet:
- JetBlue accepts small dogs and cats on both domestic and international flights other than to/from Jamaica, St. Lucia and Barbados. No other pets are permitted.
Purchasing an ALL YOUR PET CAN JET Pass:
- Purchase your ALL YOUR PET CAN JET Pass on ShopBlue between 8/29 and 9/5/12 or while supplies last for $299.
More rules and information can be found at jetblue.com/travel/pets.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.