So many people dream of going to Maui—and if you’re one of them, here’s your chance! Over the next two weeks, someone is going to win enough miles (80,000 Hawaiian Airlines miles, to be exact) for two to fly roundtrip in Economy Class from any of Hawaiian’s U.S. gateway cities to Maui. And since you and your guest will need a place to stay while you’re there, the Grand Wailea on Maui has graciously supplied a four-night stay. Sounds like paradise to me!
Here’s how to enter:
Use the form below to sign up for my newsletter, and follow me on Twitter and Facebook for additional entries. If you are already a subscriber/follower, just check the appropriate boxes. You can also follow Hawaiian Airlines (@HawaiianAir) and the Grand Wailea (@GrandWailea) on Twitter and tweet about the contest for even more entries. The contest runs July 15th through July 28th and all official rules apply.
Here are the contest stipulations from Hawaiian Airlines and the Grand Wailea:
- Award recipients must be at least 18 years of age on the date of the award to qualify.
- Redemption and use of complimentary award miles for travel are wholly subject to terms and conditions of the HawaiianMiles Program.
- Travel award redemptions are based on space availability (I.e., the number of seats allocated on any given flight for passengers using HawaiianMiles to pay for their travel).
- Additional miles may be required if the award level is not available for the desired flights.
- Additional HawaiianMiles may be purchased at the time of redemption or the member may use existing miles on their HawaiianMiles account.
- Failure to follow the proper redemption procedures may result in award nullification and loss of the award miles.
- This Certificate is not transferable, exchangeable or replaceable. And it has no cash value whatsoever.
- This Certificate will not under any circumstances be extended past date of expiration.
- If lost or stolen, the Certificate will not be replaced. Other restrictions apply; see the terms and conditions of the HawaiianMiles program.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.