One of the best parts of traveling the world is trying new foods and sampling all kinds of new flavors. I absolutely love Thai food and there’s nothing like the real thing, eaten at local markets or restaurants. Since we can’t travel anywhere at the moment, the best way to get my fix is by cooking at home. Here are 10 Thai recipes to make to satisfy your craving until the time you can hop on a plane to Thailand again!
Thai Coconut Curry Chicken: This delicious dish combines coconut, ginger and cilantro for an authentically flavorful Thai dish – via Damn Delicious
Pad Thai: Make your favorite Thai takeout dish with this recipe for Pad Thai, which you can make with your choice of meat, seafood and veggies – via Gimme Some Oven
Thai Green Mango Salad: This healthy recipe is high on taste but low on calories and fat. Full of flavorful fresh ingredients, this is one easy recipe that you’re going to have on repeat – via The Spruce Eats
Thai Beef Stew with Lemongrass and Noodles: Rice noodles and ginger-flavored spiced beef make this Thai recipe extremely delicious and satisfying and perfect for warming up on a cold day – via Bon Appetit
Tom Yum Soup: This popular Thai soup is made with fish sauce, kaffir lime leaves and fresh lemongrass and usually a protein like shrimp. The thai word tom means ‘boiling’ and yum means ‘sweet and sour’ – via A Spicy Perspective
Pan-Seared Thai Red Curry Chicken: This simple chicken recipe requires just 4 ingredients (chicken included!) Just combine the ingredients for a quick and easy chicken rub – via Feasting at Home
Mango Sticky Rice: This delicious traditional Thai dessert is sooooooooo good. It’s the perfect end to any meal. Cooking the rice in coconut milk adds so much flavor – via Delish
Thai Fried Rice: This Thai fried rice is made with carrots, scrambled eggs, fresh herbs and crispy bites of chicken. Serve as a side or as a main dish – via Dinner at the Zoo
Sesame Chicken with Creamy Satay Sauce: These tasty chicken skewers will make you feel like you’re eating at an outdoor Thai food market – via Taste of Home
Thai Beef with Basil: This recipe delivers a double dose of basil; it’s used as a wilted green in the stir fry, then added raw as a garnish for twice the flavor – via Epicurious
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.