I’m pretty sure you can’t visit Alberta enough times. When it comes to Mother Nature’s blessings, Alberta has it all. From mountains to prairies, from lush forests to sparkling lakes, Alberta is the show-off of Canada – but with good reason. This spectacularly beautiful province is arguably one of the most beautiful places on earth.
When I visited last summer, my wife Natalie and I couldn’t get enough of the views, especially those of the majestic mountains and the shimmering lake waters. Here are a couple of our favorite shots from our trip, while we were staying in Lake Louise:
Beautiful, right? So I decided to check out other photos on Instagram that used the @TravelAlberta handle and #ExploreAlberta hashtag. These photos definitely showcase the beauty of Alberta and inspire me to visit again. Here are my favorites:
View this post on Instagram
@wherezjeff and I went out last night to shoot the #aurora and conditions finally lined up for an active northern lights display on a clear night! Jeff grabbed this photo of the two of us on top of these hay bales that reminded me of mini-wheats. Check out Jeff's photos and stay tuned for some of mine! #northernlights #auroraborealis #yeg #edmonton #exploreedmonton #explorecanada #explorealberta #selfie #me #sillouette #winter #wintercityyeg #yeg #landscapelovers #skyporn #stars #nightphotography #green @travelalberta @exploreedmonton @explorecanada @yeggers
These amazing photographers have definitely captured the spirit of Alberta and they’ve inspired me—how about you? Whether you’ve never visited Alberta or have visited 10 times, it might be time for a visit.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.