Alberta, Canada is one of the most naturally spectacular places on earth. Boasting the majestic Rocky Mountains, shimmering glacial lakes and the dry, historic landscape of the Badlands, Alberta’s topographic tapestry is woven together by a terrain that is as diverse as it is beautiful.
But you’ve probably grown accustomed to seeing the same locations in Alberta shot over and over again. Lake Louise is gorgeous, there’s no question about that. But there’s so much more to see! So I’ve scoured Instagram to find some of the best photos of this incredible province, that show off some of the other landscapes that you may not have seen before! These are 12 of my favorite Instagrams of Alberta:
View this post on Instagram
THANK YOU for the overwhelming birthday wishes! I don't think I can get back to them all. It turned out to be an awesome day and it is so nice to be back home in Edmonton. In reality, if it wasn't for you guys, and every little like and comment and shout out and following, I actually wouldn't be able to do this and take photos for a living. I can never thank each of you enough.
View this post on Instagram
At about 15 out of our 28 kilometer descent from Assiniboine we came across one of the most serene lakes. I quickly set up my camera for a long exposure as the conditions were perfect, grabbed my frame and not long after was greeted by rain. It was one of those "moments" as I like to say where no planing can equate to it. Needless to say I know why the call it Marvel Lake. #capturerad
And don’t forget to follow @TravelAlberta for more breathtakingly beautiful Instagrams of Alberta!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.