Back in December, I wrote about a low-cost airline called PLAY. It’s headquartered in Iceland and they announced they’d be launching their first service to the United States, starting this spring.
Previously, travelers could book tickets from Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) and Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) to 22 European destinations including London, Paris, Berlin, Copenhagen, Dublin, Brussels, Stavanger, Trondheim, Gothenburg, and more.
Today, they just announced they’re expanding their U.S. presence by adding Orlando International Airport (MCO) with a special introductory rate of $129 on flights to Iceland, Berlin, Dublin, Copenhagen, Gothenburg, London, and Paris.
According to their press release, the price is inclusive of all mandatory taxes, fees, and carrier charges, which I find almost too good to be true. I say almost because baggage fees aren’t included and I’m sure they will get you on those. You need to book by February 27 (midnight Eastern Time).
Flights begin this fall and here’s the window during which you can book:
● To Iceland Keflavík (KEF) on Tuesdays between October 1, 2022 – February 25, 2023
● To Paris (CDG), Copenhagen (CPH), London (STN), and Dublin (DUB) on Tuesdays between October 4, 2022 – February 21, 2023
● To Berlin (BER) on Tuesdays between October 4, 2022 to October 25, 2022
● To Gothenburg (GOT) on Thursdays between October 6, 2022 to October 27, 2022
● This deal excludes flights between December 13, 2022 – January 5, 2023.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.