Back in December, I wrote about a low-cost airline called PLAY. It’s headquartered in Iceland and they announced they’d be launching their first service to the United States, starting this spring.
Previously, travelers could book tickets from Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) and Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) to 22 European destinations including London, Paris, Berlin, Copenhagen, Dublin, Brussels, Stavanger, Trondheim, Gothenburg, and more.
Today, they just announced they’re expanding their U.S. presence by adding Orlando International Airport (MCO) with a special introductory rate of $129 on flights to Iceland, Berlin, Dublin, Copenhagen, Gothenburg, London, and Paris.
According to their press release, the price is inclusive of all mandatory taxes, fees, and carrier charges, which I find almost too good to be true. I say almost because baggage fees aren’t included and I’m sure they will get you on those. You need to book by February 27 (midnight Eastern Time).
Flights begin this fall and here’s the window during which you can book:
● To Iceland Keflavík (KEF) on Tuesdays between October 1, 2022 – February 25, 2023
● To Paris (CDG), Copenhagen (CPH), London (STN), and Dublin (DUB) on Tuesdays between October 4, 2022 – February 21, 2023
● To Berlin (BER) on Tuesdays between October 4, 2022 to October 25, 2022
● To Gothenburg (GOT) on Thursdays between October 6, 2022 to October 27, 2022
● This deal excludes flights between December 13, 2022 – January 5, 2023.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.