1. Onsight Diamond Activity Bag ($71)
Here’s a good-looking duffel bag that’s environmentally friendly and toxin-free. It’s made with Cotec EPO fabric. It’s called “diamond” because it’s designed with a custom-stitched diamond pattern. What travelers will also love about it is that it also includes a waterproof pocket to separate wet and dirty clothes. The removable shoulder strap and hand hoops are well-padded for your carrying comfort and has reflective tabs and zipper pulls for nighttime safety.
Good to know: 60% to 100% of the materials used come from recycled plastic water bottles or polyethylene terephthalate (PET). These materials include fabric, mesh, buckles, webbing, and zippers. Manufacturing polyester fiber from recycled materials results in 76% less energy use and 71% less CO2 emissions compared to producing polyester from virgin materials.
2. Road Warrior Carry-on Suitcase by LAT_56 Club ($449)
The other new bag that fashionable business travelers will love is the Road Warrior Carry-on Suitcase by LAT_56 Club. It’s sleek, strong, lightweight and high-quality. The durable two-wheels with patented SPS™ (Suit Packing System) allows for crease-free garments. Other internal features that travelers will love are the detachable water-resistant sealed shoe/laundry bag, a luxury lining, plenty of pockets, and detachable pouches for your underwear/socks.
There’s also an external pocket for your toiletry bag, which means you don’t need to go digging in the airport security line. What you’ll also love is that this bag is quiet and smooth. You won’t hear any handles rattling or the wheels churning on the surface. It was actually inspired by longboard skateboarding.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.