Cabeau—out of Woodland Hills, California—just sent me two unique new travel pillows that travelers will want to check out:
Evolution Pillow ($39.99)
The Evolution Pillow has a patented ergonomic design and exclusive vertical side panel. It’s made with responsive memory foam and actually supports your neck without awkward positioning or discomfort. It also has 360-degree support, which is perfect for sleeping since it won’t matter if your head leans left/right or falls forward. And it has a flattened rear cushion so it fits all seats. Airline, bus and train travelers will love that it includes a removable and washable cover, making cleaning a breeze and eliminating all those nasty germs easily.
Evolution Cool ($59.99)
Cabeau’s other award-winning travel pillow—the Evolution Cool—is crafted from dual-density memory foam, offers superior head and neck support, and features innovative air vent technology that keeps the neck and head cool to ensure a unique cooling comfort. It’s available in four colorful shades. It too has a removable cover making it easy to wash and keep clean for your next vacation.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.