Cabeau—out of Woodland Hills, California—just sent me two unique new travel pillows that travelers will want to check out:
Evolution Pillow ($39.99)
The Evolution Pillow has a patented ergonomic design and exclusive vertical side panel. It’s made with responsive memory foam and actually supports your neck without awkward positioning or discomfort. It also has 360-degree support, which is perfect for sleeping since it won’t matter if your head leans left/right or falls forward. And it has a flattened rear cushion so it fits all seats. Airline, bus and train travelers will love that it includes a removable and washable cover, making cleaning a breeze and eliminating all those nasty germs easily.
Evolution Cool ($59.99)
Cabeau’s other award-winning travel pillow—the Evolution Cool—is crafted from dual-density memory foam, offers superior head and neck support, and features innovative air vent technology that keeps the neck and head cool to ensure a unique cooling comfort. It’s available in four colorful shades. It too has a removable cover making it easy to wash and keep clean for your next vacation.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.