If you’re shopping for a frequent traveler this Christmas, find a gift that will serve them well on their travels. And you don’t have to spend a fortune to do that! I’ve teamed up with TravelSmith, a company dedicated to providing customers with great travel gear, to identify 20 of their best Christmas gifts under $20. There was lots to choose from but I’ve narrowed it down to this list of winners:
1. LED Wallet Light Magnifier, $12
Small, light and portable, this handy little device will illuminate and magnify tough to read items in dim conditions. Pull it out to better read maps, menus and more!
2. Mini Travel Speaker, $19.99
This portable speaker delivers sound beyond its size. When plugged into most portable devices (MP3 players, phones, laptops and game stations), this little thing can really become the life of the party!
3. Handle Wraps, $7.50
Brightly coloured neoprene handle wraps will help you easily identify your bag in a sea of black suitcases. Plus, it’s cushioned for comfort and has an ID tag inside.
4. VIOlife Slim Sonic Toothbrushes, $16
If you love your electric toothbrush but usually leave it at home because it’s too bulky to carry, you’ll love this slimline, battery-powered option.
5. Sockwell Circulator Compression Socks, $20
Compression socks may not be the sexiest thing around but for many, they’re a necessity. These fun striped socks have a cushioned sole, built-in arch support and provide a graduated compression leg.
6. Set of 2 TSO Socks/Underthings Cubes, $19
Keep socks and underthings easily organized in your suitcase with these packing cubes that also allow you to fit more stuff into less space.
7. Large TravelSmith Smart Envelope, $20
This light, nylon envelope helps make packing easier by allowing you to stack clothing neatly. Everything will look freshly pressed when you unpack! Folding instructions included.
8. Eagle Creek Pack-It Specter Mini Tablet Sleeve, $12
Lightweight and colorful, this stylish tablet sleeve will ensure that your iPad, e-reader or other tablet remains protected at all times during your travels. Best of all, it has a Power Port™, which means you can charge the device while it’s still in the sleeve.
9. Set of 2 Prints Luggage Tags, $12
You’ll always be able to identify your bag if it’s got one of these fun, brightly colored luggage tags attached!
10. 40 Blinks Eye Mask, $15
Don’t let sleep elude you on the plane. These lightweight eye masks will block out all light and their molded shape makes them more comfortable.
11. Set of 2 SearchAlert Combination Locks, $19
These locks will keep your belongings safe and give you peace of mind while you’re traveling. They’re TSA approved – the TSA can open them if they need to but potential thieves will have trouble cracking these secure locks.
12. Fingerless Ruffle Gloves, $18
These gloves are designed by my friend Samantha Brown. “I love the whimsical pleats on these dainty gloves,” she says. “They’re a cute, feminine touch.” Made from 100% wool, they make it easier to get things done while you’re on the go.
13. Bag Bungee, $15
The Bag Bungee is a genius way to keep your hand luggage secured to your suitcase. You’ll breeze through the airport and wonder how you ever traveled without this before.
14. Heys Passport Cover, $9
Dress up your passport cover with fun colors and patterns. These inexpensive covers make a great stocking stuffer of the frequent traveler on your shopping list.
15. Trace Me Trackable Luggage Tag, $19
Now this is a luggage tag with a difference. Register your tag’s unique serial number on the Trace Me website and if your bag goes missing, it will be easily traceable.
16. Eagle Creek eTools Small Organizer, $19
Be done with that tangled mess of cord and cables once and for all! This handy organizer will keep everything in its place and make it easy to find what you need, when you need it.
17. Set of 2 PSI Bands, $19
Using the principles of acupressure, these bands are designed to ward off nausea and motion sickness. Wear one on each wrist for best results.
18. 7-Day Pill Organizer, $20
This is perfect for anyone who travels with vitamins and medications. Featuring transparent compartments marked with the days of the week, this handy case will make it easy to stay organized.
19. Joy Mangano Go Mini Steamer, $20
Lightweight, easy to pack and easy to use, this handy steamer will make sure that you are wrinkle free wherever you go!
20. Set of 6 Most-Common Non-Grounded Adapter Plugs, $19
Every traveler needs adapter plugs to make sure they can power up wherever they are. This set of 6 of the most commonly used adapters will ensure you’ve got power in over 150 countries around the world.
This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.