It’s the most wonderful time of the year – and you know what that means … It’s time to start shopping for those special people on your ‘nice’ list! But if you’re short on time or ideas, don’t worry — I’ve got you covered! I’ve done the legwork and compiled this list of amazing gift ideas for the traveler on your Christmas shopping list.
Olukai Men’s Shoes
Stylish and comfortable, these durable leather shoes are great for travel and even feature a Drop-In Heel®, which means you can wear them as a shoe or a slip-on. Handy for going through security at the airport!
For the safety-conscious traveler, this bag makes the perfect gift this holiday season. It’s a great bag but more importantly, inside it’s got supplies packed into four individual kits: first aid supplies, emergency supplies, hydration and personal care. Read more here.
This lightweight wristband can save lives, making it an amazing gift for anyone but especially for travelers who find themselves around water frequently. The built-in inflation bag can pull up to 280 lbs up to the water’s surface. Read more here.
Ring Video Doorbell 2
The Ring video doorbell is a game changer when it comes to home security – and it’s a perfect gift for the frequent traveler. This handy device will give them peace of mind when they’re away from home because they can always see who’s at their front door via an app on their phone. Read more here.
Airport Code Baggage Tag Pillow
This is the perfect present for the aviation geek on your shopping list. Choose a pillow with the airport code that has a special meaning to them – whether it’s their home airport or favorite destination. Read more here.
Worldwide Airports Blanket
What’s even better than an airport code pillow for an av geek? An airport code blanket, of course! This fleece blanket is vibrant and colorful and makes a great game for the person who loves to guess airport codes.
The Amazon Tap is a handy Bluetooth speaker that you can easily take wherever you go, whether it’s to the beach for the afternoon or on a longer trip. When connected to WiFi, ‘Alexa’ can play music, order you an Uber, tell you the news of the day and so much more. Read more here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.