The photo above was taken yesterday in the park between In-N-Out burger and LAX. We stopped by to see friends at the Cranky Dorkfest, plane spot and celebrate National Cheeseburger Day the best way I know how. Here are some more pics from the event.
LAX and In-N-Out are located in the city of Westchester.
The city of Westchester is also where I went to college but thankfully, In-N-Out wasn’t located at this property then otherwise I would be 20 pounds heavier.
If you don’t want to wait in a long line at In-N-Out, then get your burgers when the event begins at 11am. I still waited about 15 minutes for my order to come up but there was just a short line.
There were over 300 people there and almost everyone wore masks except when chowing down on burgers, fries or sucking down a thick strawberry milkshake.
Cranky had all kinds of fun giveaways for raffles but I had to leave early to go do my travel segment
There was no fee to enter and I ended up winning these vintage Southwest Airlines boarding passes thanks to my friend Michele.
Photo by Jeremy Dwyer-Lindgren
The kids and my wife loved having a picnic there so much that Natalie is arranging a play date there with some of Jack’s friends.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.