Do you love cruising? Never been on a cruise but are curious about it? Whether you’re old hat at cruising or are new to this type of travel, Carnival Corporation wants to help you enjoy the experience. They’ve launched a new campaign that includes two contests and a fun game to get you into the spirit of cruising.
Carnival Corporation has nine different cruise lines, including Carnival, Princess Cruise Lines, Holland America, Cunard and Seabourn (one of my favorites!) and 100+ ships. From family travel to luxury experiences, Carnival Corporation offers up a cruising experience for every kind of traveler.
To put cruising back on people’s minds as we head into 2015, Carnival has come up with some pretty fun and creative marketing initiatives.
1 The Cruise-A-Nality Game
Choosing the cruise that’s right for you isn’t just about picking your ideal itinerary that hits destinations you love. While the itinerary is obviously important, so is the atmosphere of the cruise ship. The Cruise-A-Nality Game helps you determine your cruise personality by answering a series of fun questions about your travel preferences and what you hope to get out of a cruise, then makes suggestions of the cruise lines best suited to you and your tastes. Afterwards, you can enter into a sweepstakes for your chance to win a cruise for you and a travel companion. Play the Cruise-A-Nality game here.
2 Twitter Contest
Entering a contest doesn’t get any easier than 140 characters. Simply follow @CarnivalPLC and tweet at them using their handle and the hashtag #LoveCruising to tell them your favorite reason to cruise. Each individual / Twitter account can enter 10 times during the entry period. Prize: 100 days of cruising! Visit Twitter for your chance to win.
3 Marketing Challenge
Take advantage of this challenge and be a part of Carnival’s marketing team by voting on your favorite television commercial. Watch all six ads, then vote for the one that you think is best for your chance to win a cruise a year for life. That sounds like a pretty sweet deal! To enter the contest and for more contest details, click here.
Winning a cruise doesn’t get any easier than this and Carnival is giving people three ways to win – so what are you waiting for?
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Carnival Corporation. I received compensation for this post, however all opinions stated are my own.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.