- 35% discount valid for one-time use at southwest.com or SWABIZ.com off the total amount of a roundtrip Wanna Get Away Fare® purchase before taxes and fees.
- Purchase must be made on 5/15/12 (TODAY) for travel on one of the following dates: May 22, May 30-31, June 5-6, July 4-5, 2012.
- Use Discount Code: SUMMER12
- There are no Blackout dates.
- Discount is only valid to/from any scheduled Southwest Airlines markets.
- The discount is only valid with the provided Promotion Code and is not combinable with other Promotion Codes or fares available exclusively through the web tool DING!.
- This promotion includes only Wanna Get Away Fares.
- 7-day or more advance purchase may be required.
- Discount is not valid on reservations made using Rapid Rewards points.
- Changes made to the itinerary after purchase may eliminate qualifications for this promotion.
- Discount is not valid for travel between the following market pairs
- Austin—San Diego
- Baltimore/Washington—Ft. Myers
- Baltimore/Washington—San Diego
- New York LaGuardia—Chicago Midway
- Kansas City—San Diego
- Chicago Midway—Oakland
- Chicago Midway—San Diego
- Chicago Midway—San Antonio
- Chicago Midway—Seattle
- Chicago Midway—San Francisco
- Chicago Midway—Tucson
- Minneapolis/St. Paul—Phoenix
- St. Louis—Tampa Bay
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.