Short bio: Amber Mac is a bestselling author of two books, keynote speaker, radio host and co-host of the award-winning podcast series The. AI Effect. Amber has also hosted number of TV shows, including App Central, Bloomberg Brink, G4TechTV’s Call for Help, and TWiT’s The Social Hour.
Occupation: TV Host/Tech Expert
Hometown: Prince Edward Island
Residence: Toronto, Canada
College: King’s College
College major: Journalism
How are you doing with quarantine? See video
When or what will it take to get you to fly again? See video
How many countries have you been to?
How many continents have you been to? 5
Earliest travel memory: Going to Japan with my dad
Favorite American city: Delray Beach, FL
Favorite international city: Tokyo
Friendliest people in the world: Maritime and Atlantic Providence’s of Canada
Country with the meanest immigration officers: USA
Favorite U.S. airport: MSP & LGA
Favorite international airport: Heathrow
Longest flight you’ve taken: Australia and Japan
Sat next to any famous celebs: Tony Robbins
Drink of choice (in the air and on the ground): See video
Favorite restaurant: Mussel Beach in Delray Beach, FL
Craziest thing you’ve eaten: Alligator
Favorite hotel: The Inn at Ocean Reef Club
Favorite island: PEI
Favorite beach: Brackley Beach in PEI
Favorite travel show: Anthony Bourdain’s Parts Unknown
Worst travel moment: Arriving in Seattle for a conference in the mountains and the weather was so bad I couldn’t get there.
Most embarrassing travel moment: See video
What’s your dream destination? Italy
What’s the most important thing travel has taught you: See
Best travel tip: See video
Travel App you use the most: Silvercar
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.