Check out the video below or listen to it on Johnny Jet’s Travel Podcast for our whole conversation and below for her abbreviated answers and please subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Short bio: Captain Sandy Yawn is a world-renowned captain in the yachting industry and currently the captain on Bravo TV’s reality hit Below Deck Mediterranean.
YouTube: Captain Sandy
How many countries have you been to? 15
How many continents have you been to? 3
Favorite American city: Charleston
Favorite international city: Barcelona
Friendliest people in the world: Charleston
Country with the meanest immigration officers: None
I have no desire to go to: Back to Yemen
Have you done the Drake Passage? I haven’t
Favorite U.S. airport: Atlanta
Favorite international airport: CDG
Favorite aircraft type: G6
Window or aisle: Aisle
Sat next to any famous celebs: N/A
Favorite restaurant: Coconuts in Florida
Craziest thing you’ve eaten: Gator
Favorite travel credit card: American Express Platinum
Favorite island: Bahamas
Favorite beach: The Exumas
Most adventurous activity: Dune bashing in the Middle East
Favorite travel movie: Captain Ron
Favorite travel show: See video
Favorite travel book: See video
Worst travel moment: When an airline loses my luggage
What’s the most important thing travel has taught you: See video
Best travel tip: Go with the flow
What’s your dream destination? Wherever I haven’t been
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 03/31/22.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.