This post is brought to you by CJ Affiliate’s VIP Content Service. Thank you Sierra Trading Post for sponsoring this post. While this was a sponsored opportunity from Sierra Trading Post, all content and opinions expressed here are my own.
I love the holidays and even though I live in California and love it, there’s nothing like heading home to the east coast for that Christmas spirit. I’m from Connecticut and my wife is from Toronto so it’s easy for us to spend the holidays in a cold, snowy northern climate. I usually hate the cold weather but who doesn’t love a white Christmas?
This year, it’s not possible to fly to either Connecticut or Toronto since my wife and I just had our first child. He’s still really little so we’ll be spending the holidays at home. But if we really want snow, Big Bear is only an hour and a half drive from us and the temperatures there rival those in Toronto.
If you’re headed to a cold-weather destination this holiday season, make sure you dress for it. With the right pieces in your suitcase, you’ll enjoy the elements instead of constantly complaining about it. Sierra Trading Post is the perfect place to do your shopping for cold-weather gear. Not only will you find a large and varied selection of brand names but the prices are great, too. You’ll save money shopping for stylish ways to stay warm this winter.
Personally, I’m a big fan of cashmere for its softness and comfort but it’s usually so expensive. At Sierra Trading Post, you can find reasonably-priced cashmere, like the Elliot Mulryan Cable Cashmere Sweater and the Johnstons of Elgin Royal Speyside Cashmere Scarf. Look good, stay warm and not spend a fortune doing it? That’s my kind of shopping and from now until December 31 customers get free shipping on orders of $75 or more. Use code ACJDEC6.
Here are five things from Sierra Trading Post I recommend you pack for your holiday travels.
Terramar Thermolator Base Layer Top – Midweight, Long Sleeve (For Men), $16.99
Hestra Army Leather Gloves – Removable Wool Lining, $69.99
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.