Pretty much all of America was watching the Super Bowl tonight and even those that don’t like football watched either to see the halftime show or to view all of the commercials. I was at a party in Marina del Rey with some big time travelers so it was interesting to see the room go quiet anytime a travel themed commercial came on. Here are the 5 Super Bowl commercials that make you want to travel.
1. Jeep Renegade Super Bowl Commercial Beautiful Lands
From the streets of New York City to the outback of Australia, follow the Jeep Renegade as they explore the globe. “The world is a gift. Play responsibly.”
2. Carnival Corporation – Come Back To The Sea – Super Bowl XLIX Commercial
In the words of John F. Kennedy: “We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch – we are going back from whence we came.”
3. Kia Sorento Ad with Pierce Brosnan | “The Perfect Getaway”
To demonstrate the 2016 Kia Sorento’s off-road capabilities and sophisticated personality, Kia teamed up with actor, Pierce Brosnan, to create a getaway so unexpected that even Pierce himself did not see it coming.
4. FIAT 500X Super Bowl Commercial | The FIAT Blue Pill
This is pretty funny and the scenery of Italy makes you want to jump on a plane. “Everyone who comes into contact with the FIAT 500X gets a little excited and you will too. The All-New 2016 FIAT 500X crossover. Bigger, more powerful and ready for action. Coming this spring. Hold out a little longer.”
5. Middle Seat – Doritos Super Bowl 2015 Commercial
This one might not make you want to travel but it sure was funny to see what one man would do to keep the middle seat empty.
Sadly, there weren’t a lot of travel companies providing Super Bowl commercials with the exception of car companies. But the ones that did inspired us to travel (at least it did for me). Which one was your favorite?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.