No matter where you are tomorrow (or today, if you’re on the other side of the International Date Line), I hope that you and your family have a very merry Christmas, and I thank you for coming along for the wild ride that 2020 turned out to be. Normally at this time of year, I’d be in Toronto, celebrating the holidays with my wife’s family and then we’d hop on a plane to Hawaii to thaw out for New Year’s. Not this year, but despite all the changes and challenges that this year has presented, it’s also been filled with reasons to be grateful … for my health, for my family and for all of you. This was a difficult year and many of you reached out with donations to help keep my small business afloat and emails, cards and letters with kind words. I’ll never forget the generosity you’ve shown these last few months and I am eternally grateful. Thank you so much for the support.
There are many reasons to be optimistic about 2021 and I hope that soon, we’ll all be traveling like we used to. Until then, I’ll keep sharing as much travel news, deals, tips and stories as I can to keep you in the know and inspired to see the world once it’s safe to do so again.
For now, I’ll leave you with this quote from Andy Rooney that always reminds me to slow down a little:
“One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.”
Stay safe, stay healthy, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.