Only 30 minutes from the airport, the Villa Rosa Kempinski Hotel in Nairobi, Kenya, is easy to get to but hard to leave.
Just two-years old, the hotel has 200 rooms and 13 expansive luxury suites. Planning safari adventures and city tours at Villa Rosa is easy, with hospitable concierge services—or you can just bask in the luxury of the hotel itself. Unwind with a fine cigar in the special cigar lounge or indulge your appetite in one of the four restaurants on the property. Impress a loved one with a couples massage in the spa or with a rose petal jacuzzi soak. Entertain your family in the heated pool with pool-side service. Traveling for business? Staying in touch is easy with free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, a robust business center and meeting space options. Once you enter the hotel, you step into expansive elegance to suit whatever your reasons for travel.
Here’s my tour inside the Villa Rosa Kempinski Hotel:
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.