Only 30 minutes from the airport, the Villa Rosa Kempinski Hotel in Nairobi, Kenya, is easy to get to but hard to leave.
Just two-years old, the hotel has 200 rooms and 13 expansive luxury suites. Planning safari adventures and city tours at Villa Rosa is easy, with hospitable concierge services—or you can just bask in the luxury of the hotel itself. Unwind with a fine cigar in the special cigar lounge or indulge your appetite in one of the four restaurants on the property. Impress a loved one with a couples massage in the spa or with a rose petal jacuzzi soak. Entertain your family in the heated pool with pool-side service. Traveling for business? Staying in touch is easy with free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, a robust business center and meeting space options. Once you enter the hotel, you step into expansive elegance to suit whatever your reasons for travel.
Here’s my tour inside the Villa Rosa Kempinski Hotel:
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.