Editor’s note: Johnny, like Richard below, stayed at the Olare Mara Kempinski Masai Mara back in 2012.
Feel the excitement when pulling up in a cruiser to camp Olare Mara Kempinski Masai Mara. Masai warriors welcome guests with a traditional dance, and with it, a once-in-a-lifetime adventure begins. Located within a 35,000-acre conservancy and along the banks of the Ntiakitiak River, Olare Mara Kempinski is a great spot to call homebase after an incredible African safari.
Enjoy beautiful, authentic African décor in tents featuring hardwood floors, private ensuite bathrooms, lounge areas, decks, and 700 acres of private property. All this, draped with thick canopy roofing. It’s a modern hotel inside a tent! Stay in the honeymoon suite and maximize the outdoors. It has its own outdoor shower and plunge pool. With only 12 suites spread out across the property, each guest has privacy and can appreciate nature at its finest.
The day’s safari doesn’t necessarily end when the game drive is over, either. Dine on fresh cuisine from the on-site restaurant while watching the occasional hippo, cheetah or monkey travel by. There are no fences to keep with the spirit of respect for the land and wildlife. So when a giraffe crosses the walkway, it’s normal. Pause for a moment to take it all in with a cocktail poolside, recap the day sitting by an evening bonfire, or take advantage of the Wi-Fi and share the journey with loved ones at home. The expansive views, colorful sunsets and wildlife will leave you breathless. Start packing now!
If you’re interested in planning a trip like this or exploring other high-end vacation options, please contact my travel agent partner, Royal Travel & Tours by contacting Kendra Thornton at kthornton AT royal-travel.com or call 800-747-7695 ext. 108.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.