The Ritz-Carlton Doha, in the capital city of Qatar, offers a multitude of first-class amenities and activities. You really never have to leave the luxury accommodations you’ve come to expect from the hotel brand.
Situated on its own private islet and marina, the Ritz-Carlton Doha offers beautiful scenic horizons and access to various water transport and activities. The property offers several excellent dining experiences highlighting local and international cuisines and including a greatly anticipated and highly indulgent weekly Friday brunch. It’s a buffet with endless choices, cooking demonstrations, local cuisines, and live music. The energy is high and it’s fun for the whole family.
Elsewhere, there are plenty of opportunities to burn off the gained calories with exercise at the fitness center, tennis and squash courts, and the indoor lap pool, and there’s of course the alternative option to completely relax and unwind during your stay at the full-service spa or outdoor pool, with cocktail. You can plan visiting local attractions through the concierge services, which can also help you arrange transportation.
Check out the video below for an deeper look inside the hotel:
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.