This is a sponsored post but all opinions expressed within are my own.
The first time I traveled with Vantage Travel, it was on a river cruise that started in Basel, Switzerland and ended in the Netherlands in Amsterdam. It was my first time traveling with Vantage and I really enjoyed the experience. But as I’ve continued to work with them, I’ve learned that they’re so much more than a river cruise company. They offer travelers a wide variety of land tours, too – everything from exploring the gorgeous National Parks of North America to animal safaris in Africa. If you’re looking for an adventure experience for your next trip, check out one of these Vantage Travel itineraries:
On Safari in Kenya & Tanzania: Up Close with the Big Five
One of the most exhilarating and life-changing travel experiences I’ve ever had was doing a safari in Africa. Seeing some of the most majestic animals on the planet, living in their natural habitat is something I’ll never forget and I can’t wait to take my son on a safari. If you have a sense of adventure, you’ll love doing game drives in the African savannah, looking for The Big Five and you’ll never forget the thrill when you spot one! On this 14-day itinerary through Kenya and Tanzania in East Africa, you’ll also get to experience Serengeti National Park, Masai Mara National Park and Ngorongoro Crater for the adventure of a lifetime!
Nordic Splendor: A Coastal Adventure in Norway
They say that mothers don’t have a favorite child but it would seem that Mother Nature does and that child is Norway. This northern country boasts some of the most spectacular scenery of any place I’ve ever seen and I basically spent my entire time in Norway with my jaw on the ground. It’s that beautiful. If an adventure vacation in one of the most picturesque parts of the world sounds exciting, then check out this 14-day itinerary that will show you things you’ve only dreamed about. Depending on the time of year you go, you may witness the spectacular midnight sun of the summer months or the dazzling Northern Lights. Sailing along Norway’s famed fjords through the majestic mountains, you’ll also cross the Arctic Circle, which is sure to be a highlight for all adventure lovers!
Patagonia & Antarctica: From Urban Adventures to Polar Wilderness
For many, traveling to Antarctica, the world’s most remote destination, is a bucket list item, a travel dream. Well, maybe it’s time to turn that dream into a reality! This 19-day itinerary will thrill adventure seekers with an exciting schedule of activities and excursions, all leading up to the main event: crossing the Drake Passage into Antarctica. Starting in Montevideo and ending in Buenos Aires, this trip includes an up close look at, and experience of, local culture, educational lectures and presentations that provide context for your travels and an incredible opportunity to witness incredible wildlife along the way, from whale-watching in Patagonia to seeing penguins in the Falkland Islands. This is truly the trip of a lifetime and one you will never forget.
Costa Rica to Antarctica: Expedition to the End of the World
This incredible 35-day itinerary is another bucket-list adventure! This trip starts in San Jose, Costa Rica, where you’ll spend one night before boarding the new ms Roald Amundsen, the first hybrid ship to sail the waters of the Antarctic. It’s a state-of-the-art vessel that thoughtfully combines care for the environment with luxury amenities. On this trip, you’ll get to experience the amazing diversity of the region’s wildlife and the incomparable natural beauty that can be found here, especially in the national park (Attention thrill seekers: Don’t miss the zip-lining!) and tropical garden you’ll visit. From Costa Rica, you’ll travel to Panama, Ecuador and Peru as you make your way south to Cape Horn, the southernmost tip of South America known as ‘the end of the world’. After a day at sea, it’s on to the icy wilderness of Antarctica, where you’ll witness the wonderful wildlife and a truly unique landscape, unlike any other place on earth.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.