Adventures by Disney today announced itineraries for its first-ever river cruise, which is set to sail in Europe in the summer and winter of 2016.
Sailing with AmaWaterways, Adventures by Disney will offer four all-inclusive, family-themed sailings along the Danube River in the summer of 2016, each for eight days and seven nights. It will also offer one holiday-themed sailing in December 2016. Travelers will get to experience eight cities across Germany, Austria, Slovakia, and Hungary.
Summer 2016 highlights include:
- Tour of Mirabell Gardens and adventures through a salt mine (Austria)
- Nighttime Illuminations Cruise (Hungary)
- Horse show at Lazar Equestrian Park (Hungary)
- Medieval activities at Bratislava’s Devin Castle (Slovakia)
- Private marionette performance and strudel-making demo at Vienna’s Schönbrunn Palace (Austria)
- Revisit scenes from The Sound of Music in Salzburg (Austria)
- Falconry show at Hohenwerfen Castle (Austria)
- Walk along the tree tops at a unique outdoor adventure center in Kopfing (Germany)
- Oktoberfest! (Germany)
Highlights from the December 2016 holiday-themed sailing include visits to the Christmas markets in Budapest and Vienna and a Vienna Boys Choir Christmas performance in the Hofburg Palace Chapel—along with the above highlights.
Guests looking for even more local culture can add also 3-day/2-night pre- or post-stay experience in Prague or Czech Republic.
Passengers will sail aboard the brand new, 170-passenger AmaViola, a river cruise ship that is being custom-built for Disney by AmaWaterways. From the layout of the rooms to kid-friendly activities (including family karaoke, movie nights, a magic show, cooking classes, and games), this vessel is going to be geared toward meeting the needs of the traveling family.
River cruising offers a great deal of time at port, arriving at dawn and departing late night. That means more time for families aboard to discover the city however they choose.
For more details and to book reservations, call 1-800-543-0865 or visit adventuresbydisney.com. Photos credited to Adventures by Disney.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.