This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
The Aeroplan® Credit Card is currently offering an exciting signup bonus. New Aeroplan® Credit Card cardholders can earn a Welcome Flight Reward worth up to 50,000 points after spending $3,000 in your first 3 months from account opening + up to 51,000 points through 10x total points on travel and dining in your first 6 months. This is worth up to 101,000 points in value! Find out more about the rewards available to cardmembers.
The Aeroplan Credit Card is currently offering a signup bonus worth up to 101,000 points! New Aeroplan® Credit Card cardholders can earn a Welcome Flight Reward worth up to 50,000 points after spending $3,000 in your first 3 months from account opening + up to 51,000 points through 10x total points on travel and dining in your first 6 months. This is worth up to 101,000 points in value!
This is one of the best credit card offers.
It’s possible to use these certificates for Air Canada-operated flights or with Aeroplan partners.
Some of the best one-way flights for your points include:
- Los Angeles to Honolulu: From 12,500 points
- New York to Rome: From 40,000 points in economy or 70,000 points in business class
- Chicago to Dubai: From 55,000 points in economy
Related: Chase Aeroplan Credit Card Review
Other Chase Aeroplan Card Perks
In addition to the Aeroplan bonus, here are some of the other benefits you can enjoy with this co-brand airline card:
- 3x points on Air Canada purchases, grocery stores, dining at restaurants (including eligible takeout and delivery)
- 1x on all remaining purchases
- 500 bonus points for every $2,000 you spend in a calendar month (up to 1,500 points per month)
- Aeroplan 25K Status through 2023
- Upgrade to 35K Status with $50,000 in annual account spend
- Global Entry, TSA PreCheck, or NEXUS application fee credit
- Free first checked bag for you and up to 8 companions
- Preferred pricing for award flights
- No foreign transaction fee
The annual fee is $95 and additional cards are free.
Aeroplan 25K Status
The automatic 25K elite status can be one of the best perks of having this card in addition to the signup bonus. Its benefits include Priority Airport Services and upgrades to premium cabins.
All cardmembers automatically receive this status for the remainder of the current calendar year and all of the next year. For example, getting the Aeroplan Card in April 2022 means you have this status through the end of 2023.
In addition, you can easily renew this status by making at least $15,000 in card purchases per calendar year.
In conclusion, the Aeroplan bonus is one of the most valuable you will encounter. If you’re thinking about using this loyalty program in the future, now can be the easiest time to accumulate the most points.
- What Are The Best Business Credit Cards For Airline Miles?
- LTO: Chase Sapphire Preferred Bonus Offer Worth $1,000
- Is 7 Credit Cards Too Many? Here’s What the Average American Has
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.