According to FrontierMEDEX.com Hot Spots email Air France Plans to launch a four-day strike on February 6.
“Employees of Air France plan to launch a four-day strike on February 6, 2012 to protest a proposed law that would require transport workers in the airline industry to give 48-hours notice before striking. Pilots, cabin crew and ground staff are expected to join the work stoppage, which is likely to result in delays and cancellations to Air France flights. The airline has yet to announce which flights will be affected; passengers are being allowed to modify or cancel their reservation without charge if scheduled to travel on February 6-9. Unions are considering holding additional actions to protest the proposed law, and there is a potential that the strike could be extended or that another stoppage could be announced for later in February.”
For more information please see http://www.airfrance.us/US/en/local/information/news/news-air-traffic-air-france.htm
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.