Air New Zealand is increasing its capacity between Auckland and North American destinations, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Vancouver. The move comes in response to Qantas’s recent announcement that they would withdraw from the Los Angeles to Auckland route, effective May 6, 2012.
The airline will move from twelve to fourteen return services per week on theLos Angeles-Aucklandroute starting mid June, including three flights on Saturdays and a twice daily service most other days of the week. The additiona Los Angeles services will be operated with a combination of 304 seat Boeing 777-200 and 332 seat Boeing 777-300 aircraft.
AirNew Zealandwill deploy its 379 seat Boeing 747-400 aircraft on theSan Francisco-Auckland route, operating the service five times per week from April and moving to a daily service during peak demand periods.
TheVancouver-Auckland route will move to five services per week over the peak December – February period using Boeing 777-200 aircraft. Previously this route has operated between two and four times a week depending on seasonal demand.
Seats on the additional flights are now on sale and Air New Zealand is able to add further capacity into North America if there is sufficient demand.
Did you know: 58% of U.S. leisure travelers to New Zealand visit Australia on the same trip?
For more information visit AirNewZealand.com
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.