Air New Zealand’s domestic airline is proud to introduce STRAIGHTUPFARES™, the next step in the evolution of affordable domestic air travel on sale to anyone who can ‘stand it’. The special fares are part of the airline’s Grabaseat™ promotion.
The airline has installed hand holds on the cabin ceilings of selected aircraft to allow even more passengers per flight. The new “seating” plan can accommodate up to 69 extra passengers standing in the aisle for the duration of the flight, massively increasing Air New Zealand’s capacity and drastically lowering ticket prices.
The fares are offered at three different levels:
STRAIGHTUPFARES™ – The standard offering includes carry on baggage only
STRAIGHTUPBAG™ – Includes carry on bag and one checked in bag up to 25kgs
STRAIGHTUPDELUXE™ – Includes carry on bag and one checked in bag up to 25kgs, inflight refreshments and a interactive handhold.
* Height restriction: 150cm Minimum height, excluding wheelchair passengers.
* Girth restriction: STRAIGHTUPFARES™ 100cm max waist, STRAIGHTUPBAG™ 120cm max waist, STRAIGHTUPDELUXE™ 150cm max waist
* Standing passenger must possess at least one fully functional arm and one fully functional leg or equivalent. Wheel clamps provided for wheelchair passengers.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.