Air New Zealand’s domestic airline is proud to introduce STRAIGHTUPFARES™, the next step in the evolution of affordable domestic air travel on sale to anyone who can ‘stand it’. The special fares are part of the airline’s Grabaseat™ promotion.
The airline has installed hand holds on the cabin ceilings of selected aircraft to allow even more passengers per flight. The new “seating” plan can accommodate up to 69 extra passengers standing in the aisle for the duration of the flight, massively increasing Air New Zealand’s capacity and drastically lowering ticket prices.
The fares are offered at three different levels:
STRAIGHTUPFARES™ – The standard offering includes carry on baggage only
STRAIGHTUPBAG™ – Includes carry on bag and one checked in bag up to 25kgs
STRAIGHTUPDELUXE™ – Includes carry on bag and one checked in bag up to 25kgs, inflight refreshments and a interactive handhold.
* Height restriction: 150cm Minimum height, excluding wheelchair passengers.
* Girth restriction: STRAIGHTUPFARES™ 100cm max waist, STRAIGHTUPBAG™ 120cm max waist, STRAIGHTUPDELUXE™ 150cm max waist
* Standing passenger must possess at least one fully functional arm and one fully function leg or equivalent. Wheel clamps provided for wheelchair passengers.
For more information and to book the new fares visit http://promos.airnz.co.nz/gas/straightup/
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.