This week’s airline and airport news:
- Southwest posts $915 million loss, warns travel demand will remain weak without coronavirus vaccine
- Flights with empty middle seats decrease COVID risk 79%, study says
- Nearly 17,000 Southwest employees sign up for buyouts, voluntary leave as furlough threat looms
- Boeing 747: British Airways is retiring its fleet of jumbo jets
- Plane passengers attack staff with food, phones and shoes after flight delay
- Fiji Airways extends international flight suspension
- September Capacity Cuts Begin While Southwest Adds New Last Minute Routes
- Delta CEO honors Rep. John Lewis with a pledge to continue his legacy
- LEVEL Shrinks as Low-Cost, Long-Haul Takes Another Hit
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.