This week’s airline and airport news:
- White House Says No to an Airline Face Mask Mandate
- JetBlue to trial ‘GermFalcon’ ultraviolet light cleaning device
- The 747 jumbo jet ushered in the modern era of air travel, but it won’t be around for the industry’s recovery — Boeing will cease production in 2022
- Boeing slashes jet output, eyes factory shake-up as COVID-19 hammers sales
- United Passengers Can Now Text Cleaning and Safety Questions Directly to United Airlines
- More and More Airline Passengers Are Drinking Their Own Booze on Flights
- Southwest Reportedly Cuts Down on Cleaning Between Flights
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.