This week’s airline and airport news:
- Can this super-simple device stop virus spreading on airplanes?
- A pilot drew out a tribute to George Floyd using only his airplane
- American Airlines Unveils Major Upgrade to App with ‘Chat With Us’ Feature
- United: “Starting June 6, eligible customers can request a refund back to the original form of payment if their itinerary was impacted by a schedule change that causes a delay of 2 or more hours or a flight cancellation where no protection is available”
- U.S. airlines hope to revive air travel following pandemic
- JetBlue to fly about 50% of July schedule, more in August
- Delta Air Lines Is Blocking Middle Seats Until October
- U.S. will allow Chinese passenger carriers two flights per week
- WOW Air Becomes A Global Cargo Airline Based In West Virginia
- Emirates, Etihad Boost Transit Flights as Travel Opens Up
- Turks and Caicos will reopen for international visitors in July
- Could a 20-minute coronavirus test replace 14-day quarantines for travellers?
- Street life returns to Paris as cafés and bistros take over the pavements
- Greece has announced the suspension of all flights to and from Qatar until mid-June after 12 of the 91 passengers on the Qatar Airways (QA) flight that landed in Athens tested positive for Coronavirus
- Tahiti to welcome foreign tourists in July
- UK to introduce quarantine for international arrivals from June 8
- China warns citizens to avoid Australia: Beijing cites ‘significant increase’ in discrimination over Covid-19
- UN Agency Air Travel Guidelines Include Restricted Bathroom Visits
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.