This week’s airline and airport news:
- American Airlines Bans Conservative Activist Who Refused to Wear a Mask
- How Long Does It Take to Ask Delta Air Lines a Question?
- Alaska Airlines advances Airbus A320 retirements
- Delta to resume flights between U.S. and China June 25
- Airports beg government to set face mask policy for passengers
- Who the F*&@ is Contour Air?
- JetBlue Is Not Seeing Passenger Return Divided By Age
- Lufthansa may sell Brussels Airlines or let it go bankrupt
- Is this double-decker seat the future of airplane travel?
- Last A380 convoy in French village spells end of an aviation era
- Garuda Indonesia Customers Have Been Complaining About Crews Wearing Face Masks
- Qantas axes most overseas flights until October
- U.S. fines Copa Airlines $450K for transporting passengers between U.S., Venezuela
- Lawmakers accuse FAA of deliberately withholding documents on Boeing 737 Max
- Passenger at LAX removed from Frontier Airlines flight for not wearing mask
- Are these ‘double-decker’ plane seats the future of flying?
- Airbus just trucked its final A380 fuselage through a small French village as the world’s largest airliner is killed off
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.