This week’s airline and airport news:
- American Airlines Bans Conservative Activist Who Refused to Wear a Mask
- How Long Does It Take to Ask Delta Air Lines a Question?
- Alaska Airlines advances Airbus A320 retirements
- Delta to resume flights between U.S. and China June 25
- Airports beg government to set face mask policy for passengers
- Who the F*&@ is Contour Air?
- JetBlue Is Not Seeing Passenger Return Divided By Age
- Lufthansa may sell Brussels Airlines or let it go bankrupt
- Is this double-decker seat the future of airplane travel?
- Last A380 convoy in French village spells end of an aviation era
- Garuda Indonesia Customers Have Been Complaining About Crews Wearing Face Masks
- Qantas axes most overseas flights until October
- U.S. fines Copa Airlines $450K for transporting passengers between U.S., Venezuela
- Lawmakers accuse FAA of deliberately withholding documents on Boeing 737 Max
- Passenger at LAX removed from Frontier Airlines flight for not wearing mask
- Are these ‘double-decker’ plane seats the future of flying?
- Airbus just trucked its final A380 fuselage through a small French village as the world’s largest airliner is killed off
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.