This week’s airline and airport news:
- Southwest Airlines will leave middle seats open through November
- United Sued for Packing NFL Charters With Young, Blond Crews
- Cathay Pacific grounds two-fifths of passenger fleet as it aims for ‘survival’
- Air New Zealand Sales Surge After Government Relaxes Social Distancing Rules
- Union says it has a deal with United to prevent nearly 3,000 pilot furloughs
- How airlines park thousands of grounded planes
- London City Airport to cut up to 35% of jobs in ‘crucial restructuring’
- Delta Flight Turns Back After Passenger Refuses to Wear Mask
- 2 passengers forced off planes in Japan this month for not wearing masks
- Canadian Airlines agree to contact tracing rules
- Rome’s Fiumicino Airport awarded world’s first five-star anti-Covid award
- Qantas is offering a sightseeing flight around Australia for people who miss flying
- United will use antimicrobial spraying robots on some aircraft
- WestJet offers refunds on cancelled European flights
- Lufthansa is now looking to retire all Airbus A380s, Boeing 747s
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.