This week’s airline and airport news:
- Thai Airways to resume international services
- The Pope’s airline, Alitalia, to fly last flight
- 6 conspiracy theories people believe about Denver’s airport, debunked
- Los Angeles Airport Approves New Terminal, Concourse for 2028 Olympics
- Ground is Broken for New Terminal at Pittsburgh International Airport
- British Airways is dumping tons of unopened food and drink after flights
- Southwest Continues to Irresponsibly Blame the Weather For Its Woes
Last week’s airline and airport news:
- Southwest CEO Says ‘Zero’ Flights Canceled Due to Vaccine ‘Protests,’ Blames Biden For Jab Requirements
- Hawaiian Airlines to change terminals at Los Angeles International Airport
- American Airlines gives employees until Nov. 24 to submit proof of full vaccination or risk termination
- SAA staff on strike three weeks after flights resume
- United Workers ‘Overwhelmingly’ Support Vaccine Mandate: CEO
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.