This week’s airline and airport news:
- They Got Great Deals on Airfare. Then Came the Flight Changes.
- Toronto Pearson Airport begins separating arrivals based on vaccination status
- This is the most flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga since February
- Heathrow Airport will soon charge £5 for passenger drop-offs
- Dallas Airport Goes Into Lockdown After Man Runs Through TSA Checkpoint
- Airport pianist gets over $70k in tips after stranger posts video of him playing
Last week’s airline and airport news:
- $1 Billion to Modernize LAX Terminals Recommended by Airport Commission
- Pilot sues Delta for USD1 billion for stealing app idea
- American recalling flight attendants to handle travel crowds
- Emirates plane suffers extensive damage mid-air – but what caused it?
- American Airlines suspending Australia flights
- United Airlines to stop service to Everett’s Paine Field in October, Alaska to increase departures
- Southwest Airlines crew balks at letting maskless teen with autism board flight
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.