This week’s airline and airport news:
- The world’s amazing airports you’ve probably never heard of
- British Airways is selling off its in-flight items, from champagne flutes to socks
- American Airlines permanently drops 3 cities: Newburgh, NY; New Haven, CT; or Williamsport, PA,
- An American Airlines passenger claims he was met off a flight by police and questioned after he complained to a flight attendant that he had seen members of the crew without masks.
- Flying Blue (Air France/KLM) will extend our Miles expiry measure by another year. All your Miles will now automatically remain valid until 31 December 2021, so you can enjoy them whenever the time is right.
- Airports try to make flying feel safe
- Former Thai Airways exec jailed for dodging excess baggage fees
- Brazil clears Boeing 737 Max to return to service
- United Airlines starts shipping Covid-19 vaccine
- Easyjet cuts cabin baggage allowance in half and introduces charges
- EMIRATES COVERS COVID: Airline gives passengers free insurance
- Pilots with limited flying time add to air safety risks
- Rome airport poised to try ’COVID tested” flights from US
- American, United to halt non-stop flights to Shanghai
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.