This week’s airline and airport news:
- FAA requires electrical fix on Boeing 737 Max jets to prevent problems in cockpit, ice protection
- China unlikely to certify Boeing 737 MAX to fly again any time soon, analysts say
- Boy safe after trip through MSP Airport baggage system
- Wait no more: New SeaTac program lets travelers reserve a time at airport checkpoint
- A long time in coming: British Airways Pittsburgh-London nonstop could resume in 2022
- Malaysia Airlines confirms all A380s will be retired
- Who the F*&@ is Connect Airlines?
Last week’s airline and airport news:
- American and Alaska are making moves to compete with America’s newest airline before its first flight has even taken off
- Boeing’s CEO Got $21 Million Last Year After Laying Off 30,000 Employees
- Hawaiian Airlines gets $89.8 million federal payment
- What It Takes for American to Pull a Jet Out of Mothballs
- Miami International Airport turns into slugfest after massive brawl breaks out
- Check-in counters at Bangkok airport now used for Covid-19 vaccine screening
- End of an era: Etihad is ditching its largest and swankiest jets, the Airbus A380 and Boeing 777, so will Emirates and Qatar Airways be next?
- Mystery as 52 passengers test positive to Covid on flight
- Man arrested at airport after 35 birds intended for singing contests found in his clothing, officials say
- British Airways CEO says ‘great opportunity’ for UK-U.S. travel
- Italy’s Neos Reveals Launch Of Passenger Flights To JFK
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.