You’ve probably noticed by now that those new slim seats the airlines are installing aren’t that comfortable (at all). That’s because most of them have taken the heavy cushions out to save money on fuel. The problem with this, of course, is that after a couple hours of flying your butt starts to hurt. Heck, I’ve had to scramble to find a pillow or sweatshirt to relieve the discomfort.
If you want to ensure you have a comfortable seat no matter where you go, check out Airopedic’s ergonomic portable cushion seat. Airopedic, a Toronto-based company, has been making ergonomic office furniture since the mid-1980s. But it’s this $75 seat that’s going to put them on the radar of travelers.
The seat only weighs 1.6 pounds and folds up so it’s easy to pack. It also comes with two optional carry straps and mesh side pockets to store your phone, keys, water bottle, etc. The best part is that the Airopedic has a patented valve that allows you to inflate or deflate it without batteries or losing your breath.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.