You’ve probably noticed by now that those new slim seats the airlines are installing aren’t that comfortable (at all). That’s because most of them have taken the heavy cushions out to save money on fuel. The problem with this, of course, is that after a couple hours of flying your butt starts to hurt. Heck, I’ve had to scramble to find a pillow or sweatshirt to relieve the discomfort.
If you want to ensure you have a comfortable seat no matter where you go, check out Airopedic’s ergonomic portable cushion seat. Airopedic, a Toronto-based company, has been making ergonomic office furniture since the mid-1980s. But it’s this $69 seat that’s going to put them on the radar of travelers.
The seat only weighs 1.6 pounds and folds up so it’s easy to pack. It also comes with two optional carry straps and mesh side pockets to store your phone, keys, water bottle, etc. The best part is that the Airopedic has a patented valve that allows you to inflate or deflate it without batteries or losing your breath.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.