If you’re one of those travelers that either has a bad back or can never find a hotel bed to your liking, then this mattress made in Japan has your name on it. The Airweave Portable is a 10lb mattress pad or as they call it a “one-size topper.” Travelers love it because they can get a consistent, good night’s sleep wherever they may be. Although the Airweave can be checked as luggage, it’s ideal for road trips.
What makes this $570 pad special is its resilient airfiber core, which provides a high level of support from every angle so you feel more like you’re floating on top rather than sinking into your mattress. Airfiber is their proprietary technology and material that makes up the core of the mattresses. Through its unique interwoven design, airfiber helps you move easily, evenly distributes weight and allows airflow to help keep you in a deeper more restful sleep. Some users that have left reviews say it takes some getting used to but that once you do it’s difficult to sleep without. That’s how I felt about my grind guard.
Other attractive features about the Airweave include the fact that it’s entirely washable, which means you can minimize dust and allergens. Just remove the mattress cover to machine-wash and rinse the airfiber core with water. On top of that, it’s eco-friendly. The Airweave is composed of a recyclable plastic airfiber core unlike the foam and spring mattresses that crowd landfills.
They say that over time, the Airweave mattress will soften up with use, so you should expect a slight conforming to your body. It comes with a three-year warranty.
- Cushion: Polyethylene 100%
- Quilt mesh: Polyester 55%, cotton 45%
- Lining: Polyester 100%
- Mesh: Polyester 100%
- One size: 39.4” x 74.8” x 1.4”
- In carrying case: 35.4” x 11.8”
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.