Are you traveling to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport on Dec. 23 and 24? If so listen up because Alaska Airlines and Uber are partnering to offer free rides during the two-day promotion, Alaska Airlines will pay for one ride, up to $50*, to shuttle travelers to the airport in comfortable town cars.
Travelers can request a ride through the Uber application, which is available for Android and iOS devices at uber.com/go. After entering their credit card information, travelers can request a ride to Sea-Tac Airport from their current location. During the two-day special, Uber rides will be charged to Alaska Airlines and, as is customary for Uber riders, no tipping or cash is necessary.
Details about the promotion:
- The complimentary on-demand car service is for rides to Sea-Tac Airport only.
- Passengers whose rides exceed the free $50 trip will have the additional fee charged to their credit card on file.
- Uber rides available on a first-come, first-served basis. Cars typically seat four passengers and are available 24 hours a day. Here’s more information about Uber’s King County service area and pricing.
- The offer is valid while supplies last from midnight, Dec. 23 through 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 24.
Seattle travelers using Uber next week are urged to share their Uber experience with the carrier using #iflyAlaska or #UberSEAgift on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook as they embark on their holiday travels.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.